Thursday 2 February 2012

Let the cleansing begin!

No, the title has nothing to do with my having German heritage!

Rather, it has to do with the fact that I am starting a cleanse!

For the next week, I am going to eat nothing but fruits and vegetables (and upon a little prodding from my stomach) nuts.

I weighted myself this morning. 292. Down 5 pounds from my point of origin, but that was close to a month ago now. My progress is not moving ahead as rapidly as it was, and it is now time to try something a little bit drastic. I had a workout today for the first time in a while, and as I was looking in the mirror, I realized that I had a pouch of fat hanging over my waistline. Admittedly, I was biking at the time, so hunched over, thereby exaggerating my paunch, but not by too much. I hated the way I looked. So change is necessary - I can't be hating the way I look. That's unhealthy.

Either way, the cleanse has started. I have an assignment that has to get posted here shortly, so you'll see that in the next day, but I'm also gonna keep you guys updated on what I'm eating to keep me honest!

Today I ate a juice of oranges and apples, an orange, a banana, and a bunch of grapes. Let's see what the weigh in says tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Giant Greg Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment